Thursday, January 11, 2007

Inaugural Post

Well, it's 2007 and UMass Lowell Admissions finally has a blog. Not much to say right now, except that we are happy to be here and we hope many happy-to-be-here students will join us in the fall of 2007.

We're going to be updating this on a regular basis starting today, so check back in every few days if you want. If you're a prospective student with questions about UMass Lowell, a current student who wants to chime in, or just a casual surfer checking stuff out all are welcomed. Thanks for stopping by. Leave us a comment or two and we'll be happy.

A little introduction: My name is Ed Seero. I am an Assistant Director of Undergraduate Admission here at UMass Lowell. I am originally from Andover, MA. I graduated from Assumption College with a B.A. in English in 2001 and am sporadically working on my M. Ed. here at UMass Lowell. By sporadically I mean I'm on the 10 year plan. Before Assumption, I went to The Pingree School in South Hamilton, MA, so I'm a Highlander at heart despite my non-Scottish descent.

Two fun facts about me:

1. I spent the first seven years of my life living in Saudi Arabia.
2. I coach Varsity Ice Hockey at Lowell High School.

Ed

No comments: